Arrow Image
Wine Filter
Colour: Dark and Broody

Grape Variety: The fruit was sourced from old vines planted 1982 with 35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Cabernet Franc, 15% Merlot, 15% Malbec and 10% Petit Verdot all picked on the same day and co- fermented. The bunches were hand-sorted before being desteemed and crushed and the juice and skins fermented in tank.

Food Pairings: Meatball Gnocchi | Veal Cotoletta.

Aroma:

Dark and broody with oodles of black fruits and herbal notes. There is richness to the palate and an interesting earthy character giving this wine some character. Good tannin and acid structure means this one is set to age.


Colour: Dark Pristine Berries

Grape Variety: Estate grown old vineyard blend of Cabernet Sauvignon 35%, Cabernet Franc 25%, Malbec 15%, Merlot 15% and Petit Verdot 10%. The Pristine fruit was picked by hand whole bunch sorted before being crushed.

Food Pairings: Cheese Platter | Porchetta

Aroma:

Surprisingly developed with lots of blackcurrent and blackberry characters, fresh herbs. Its pretty but with backbone of defined tannins and great acid drive. This one has plenty of legs left to age.


Colour: Melon and Hone Colours

Grape Variety: 15% in new French oak barriques (225lt barrels) for richness and structure and 85% in 2 year-old barrels to impart subtle oak flavours whilst allowing for the wine to ripen.

Food Pairings: Shellfish | Chicken

Aroma:

Ripe honeydew melon, honey and vanilla with good length. Drinking beautifully now but will age for a couple more years in a good cellar.


Colour: Pale green-gold

Grape Variety: The fruit was hand picked in the cool of the morning then pressed in the basket press with stalks to add character. The wine started fermentation with wild yeast then switched to cultured yeast after a few days in tank. 50% new French oak and 50% older barrels for 16 months maturation before bottling.

Food Pairings: Seafood Linguine | Smoked Trout

Aroma:

The 2015 vintage was near perfect and we consider this one of our best wines to date.


Colour: Opulent Stone Fruit

Grape Variety: The grapes where hand picked and hand sorted before being pressed off and 70% of the fruit fermented in stainless steel and the other 30% in barrels. Following primary fermentation the wine and moved by gravity into oak barrels to complete maturation with 50% being 1 year old barrels and the other 50% being older for the better part of 12 months. The wine underwent full malolactic fermention and some time on lees to develop softness and mouthfeel.

Food Pairings: Bacala (Salted Cod) | Vegetarian Pizza | Cheese Platter

Aroma:

Clean acid with citrus and pineapple, apple blossom and a lingering vanilla oak finish. Age 10 years in a good cellar


Colour: A clean bright colour with a fine persistent bead.

Grape Variety: Clean acid with citrus and pineapple, apple blossom and a lingering vanilla oak finish. Age 10 years in a good cellar.

Food Pairings: Chicken / Steak / Cheese / Dessert

Aroma:

Clean acid with citrus and pineapple, apple blossom and a lingering vanilla oak finish. Age 10 years in a good cellar.


Colour: Beautiful medium bodied red wines with red berry fruits.

Grape Variety: Possibly Yarra Valley’s most iconic grape variety preferring the cooler conditions.

Food Pairings: Italian sausage | Tirato Pizza | Gnocchi | Blue Cheese

Aroma:

Delicate cool climate Pinot Noir with rich red berry flavours and aromas of raspberries, strawberries and cherries, hints of spice and clean acidity. Delicious from start to finish.


Colour: Vibrant Berry Colours

Grape Variety: Grenache 31%, Tempranillo 31%, Sangiovese 31%, Petit Verdot 5% and Cabernet Sauvignon 2%. Co-fermented with cultured yeast in tank.

Food Pairings: Antipasti | Garlic Prawns | Pomodoro | Capriccosa (with anchovies) Pizza

Aroma:

Pale and dry with aromas of pomegranate, berries, spice and floral notes. Drink now for immediate enjoyment.


Colour: Robust Blackberry

Grape Variety: The grapes are sourced from 2 vineyard sites aged 15years and 37 years. were picked by hands and whole bunch sorted before being crushed and destemmed and fermented in tank. The wine spent around 15-25 days on skins before being moved into barrels (with 35% new oak) for maturation for 12 months.

Food Pairings: Pomodoro | Capriccosa Pizza | Gnocchi | Meatballs

Aroma:

One of the worlds oldest varieties with high variability. The Yarra Valley produces medium to full bodied Shiraz with blackberries and wild bramble fruit characters, spice, pepper and fine tannins.


Send Message to Jenny